Celtic Equinox Necklace - 14K Yellow Gold
While the spiral pattern appears a lot in Celtic and Pictish art, this one is a little bit special. The double spirals represent the 2 equinoxes - the 2 times of the year when day and night are of equal length. These events had incredible cultural and spiritual significance to the ancient Picts. They represented times when all things were in balance.
In keeping with the theme of its origins, this pendant is a bit more rustic than our other work. We wanted to make something that looked like it could be a relic of that time. Something you could wear each day as you try to achieve that kind of balance in your own life.
- Material: 14K Yellow Gold
- Chain: Solid 14K Gold. Adjustable between 16, 17, and 18 inches
- Dimensions: 19mm tall, 17mm wide, and 1.4mm deep
- If you live in the UK, you'll get this within 1 week of ordering. We'll send you a Royal Mail tracking code after we've packaged and sent your item.
- If you live in the US or Canada, you should have it within 1-2 weeks. It may take longer, depending on covid staff shortages in your area. We'll send a tracking code so you can see your package at every stage of its delivery journey.