Sapphire Celtic Spiral Necklace - 14K Yellow Gold with White Sapphires
The spiral appears a lot in Celtic and Pictish symbols. It’s generally thought to represent the sun. What we liked about this design is that, by setting a 2mm White Sapphire at the head of each spiral, you suddenly have 3 entities twirling around each other. They're stationary, but it's like they're in motion - like 3 comets dancing around each other's orbits in the night sky. It's an ancient symbol, but also it reminds you of a living firework - those twirling dervishes that spray colourful sparks as they get faster and faster.
- Material: 14K Yellow Gold
- Chain Size: Adjustable between 16, 17, and 18 inches
- Gems: 3 x 2mm Clear Sapphires
- Dimensions: 19mm tall, 17mm wide, and 1.4mm deep
- If you live in the UK, you'll get this within 1 week of ordering. We'll send you a Royal Mail tracking code after we've packaged and sent your item.
- If you live in the US or Canada, you should have it within 1-2 weeks. It may take longer, depending on covid staff shortages in your area. We'll send a tracking code so you can see your package at every stage of its delivery journey.