Solasta Necklace - 9K Gold
Solasta - it means 'luminous' or 'shining' in Gaelic.
The inspiration for this necklace is the way the Moon orbits the Earth. It's also the symbol for Hydrogen - the most abundant element in the Universe!
We hand set the 2mm diamond in the yellow gold circlet, which freely revolves around the 3mm bezel-set deep blue sapphire. This is a beautiful piece with deep symbolic meaning. A true piece of 'forever' jewellery for you, or someone you love.
- Material: 9K Yellow Gold
- Chain: 9K Solid Gold, Adjustable from 16" to 18"
- Gems: 2mm 3pt Diamond, 3mm Deep Blue Sapphire
- Dimensions: Outside Circle: 9ct Gold 14mm circle, 1.4mm wide. Inside Bezel: 6.6mm high, 4.3mm wide and 2mm thick
- If you live in the UK, you'll get this within 1 week of ordering. We'll send you a Royal Mail tracking code after we've packaged and sent your item.
- If you live in the US or Canada, you should have it within 1-2 weeks. It may take longer, depending on covid staff shortages in your area. We'll send a tracking code so you can see your package at every stage of its delivery journey.