Ulbster Celtic Knot 18K Necklace
You've probably seen this Celtic Knot pattern before.
Where does it come from? Well, a stone was dug up in the churchyard of St Martin’s Chapel at Ulbster in 1770. This pattern had been carved into the stone in the form of a cross. If you ever visit the museum in Thurso, you can see the stone on display. No one really knows how old this carving is, but it's thought to represent eternity. The way the knots intertwine with each other represent the reality we live within.
We decided to recreate this pattern in beautiful, buttery 18ct yellow gold. If you look closely at the images, you can see we've kept the three-dimensional aspect of the design; the strands weave in and out of each other, just like an actual knot.
- Material: 18K Yellow Gold
- Chain Size: Adjustable from 16" to 18"
- Dimensions: 15mm tall, 13mm wide, and 1.6mm deep
- If you live in the UK, you'll get this within 1 week of ordering. We'll send you a Royal Mail tracking code after we've packaged and sent your item.
- If you live in the US or Canada, you should have it within 1-2 weeks. It may take longer, depending on covid staff shortages in your area. We'll send a tracking code so you can see your package at every stage of its delivery journey.