Oval Blue Sapphire and White Sapphire Cluster Ring - Argentium Silver
Ethically sourced materials are important to us. The stones in this ring are lab-grown sapphires - chemically identical to mined stones, but without causing any human suffering or impact on the environment,
The central stone of this ring is a 10x8mm lab-grown Blue Sapphire, clustered by 2mm lab-grown White Sapphires. Each stone is meticulously set by hand in our workshop.
This ring is made from Argentium Silver - a purer form of silver that shines whiter than platinum and is 7 times more tarnish-resistant than Sterling Silver. It's also a 100% ethically mined metal.
- Material: Argentium Silver.
- Gems: 10x8mm Oval Cut Blue Sapphire and 2mm White Sapphires.
- Size: Shank - 2.5mm wide 1.6mm tall.
- Size: 6mm tall setting, 15mm wide, 17mm long.
- If you live in the UK, you'll get this within 1 week of ordering. We'll send you a Royal Mail tracking code after we've packaged and sent your item.
- If you live in the US or Canada, you should have it within 1-2 weeks. It may take longer, depending on covid staff shortages in your area. We'll send a tracking code so you can see your package at every stage of its delivery journey.