Celtic Spiral Necklace - 14K Yellow Gold
The spiral appears a lot in Celtic and Pictish symbols. It’s generally thought to represent the sun. This particular style of spiral is something we love. It's like 3 entities chasing each other, moving around and playing together. There's a liveliness and energy to this pattern that's almost like a static firework you wear. And yet it's steeped in tradition and meaning thousands of years old.
We make each one of these to order in 14ct Yellow Gold. The chain is also 14ct gold and is extendable from 16" to 17" and 18".
- Material: 14K Yellow Gold
- Chain Size: Adjustable between 16, 17, and 18 inches
- Dimensions: 19mm tall, 17mm wide, and 1.4mm deep
- If you live in the UK, you'll get this within 1 week of ordering. We'll send you a Royal Mail tracking code after we've packaged and sent your item.
- If you live in the US or Canada, you should have it within 1-2 weeks. It may take longer, depending on covid staff shortages in your area. We'll send a tracking code so you can see your package at every stage of its delivery journey.