Acushla Birthstone Necklace
Acushla - the Gaelic word for Sweetheart.
We thought it was the perfect name for a pendant that's a heart nestled within a heart. The central stone is your choice of birthstone, and the whole pendant and necklace are made from argentium silver - a purer form of silver that's tarnish resistant and shines whiter than platinum!
Choose one for yourself, or someone you love, or perhaps even the one you call sweetheart.
- Material: 935 Argentium Silver
- Chain Size: 18" Solid Argentium Silver.
- Dimensions: 18mm tall, 18mm wide, and 1.8mm deep
- Your choice of Gemstone
- If you live in the UK, you'll get this within 1 week of ordering. We'll send you a Royal Mail tracking code after we've packaged and sent your item.
- If you live in the US or Canada, you should have it within 1-2 weeks. It may take longer, depending on covid staff shortages in your area. We'll send a tracking code so you can see your package at every stage of its delivery journey.
Acushla Birthstone Necklace
When can I get my order?
If you're in the UK, 3-5 working days.
For the rest of the world, it's typically 7-10 working days.
Delays sometimes occur due to covid restrictions. We have no control over that, but will keep an eye on your package as it goes through the delivery network, and inform you of any issues.
Can I have a different chain/gemstone/metal choice?
We're a jewellery workshop, not a department store.
Email us with your requirements and we'll tell you how long it will take and how much it will cost.
Can I return this if I don't like it?
You have 30 day from the arrival of your piece of jewellery to decide if you'd like to keep it.
If you decide you don't want it, then all you have to do is let us know, and we'll provide instructions for return.
(We've been in business since 2017 and NO ONE has taken us up on this offer. We'll work hard to keep this record.)
Is this real silver/gold/diamond, etc.?
We're proud to be an Assay Assured Jewellery Retailer.
This means we're registered with, and regulated by, Edinburgh Assay Office - the Scottish Hallmarking Authority since 1457.
EVERYTHING made by us is of genuine weight, material, and is hallmarked where legally required.
Domestic & International Shipping
We use Royal Mail for our standard shipping. Fully Insured and guaranteed.
- Orders in the UK are fully tracked and arrive within 3-5 business days after ordering.
- International orders should arrive within 7-10 working days from ordering. Delays may occur due to covid restrictions.
- Premium international courier service is available at checkout for expensive items, or where delivery time is paramount.
You will be provided with a tracking code when your item is shipped.
You can opt for email or text-based updates on your order as it progresses through the delivery network.
If you have any questions on our delivery times, or would like to request a special delivery service, please email us and we'll get right back to you.
Jewellery you can buy online...
That You Can Trust!
Most online jewellery stores buy trinkets in bulk from factories in Asia. They slap their own label on the box and pass it off as 'designer' jewellery.
Here's what we do instead:
- We design and make every piece of jewellery.
- We hand-set every gemstone.
- We polish every ring, pendant, earring and bracelet by hand.
- We use genuine, ethically-sourced, recycled gold and silver.
We strive to be masters of our trade, and this is our passion.